About The Position
Five Sigma is reinventing the way insurance claims are being handled. We are insurance and tech veterans that believe that efficiency is the name of the game. We build the most advanced data-oriented claims platform in the industry, allowing insurance companies to provide their customers the trust and experience they deserve.
We're seeking a high-performing Business Solution manager to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the CRO, your role will be to provide support to the sales team regarding demos, POCs, and technical discussions during the sales process.
You’ll be a strategic member of our team working closely with Sales, Product, and Customer Success.
- Ability to qualify prospect’s needs and align with Five Sigma CMS out-of-the-box functionality during the discovery process of a Sales cycle
- Demonstrate Five Sigma CMS solution by applying knowledge of insurance claims, business rules, workflows, omni channel, and adjustor workflows
- Ability to facilitate and support meetings with prospect key stakeholders by focusing on key business issues, needs, and buy-in of the Five Sigma CMS solution
- Create demo scripts, deliver demonstrations, presentations showcasing value, best practices and key differentiators
- Work with sales representative and internal teams to ensure quick turnaround on prospect queries during the sales cycle, POCs etc.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Five Sigma CMS Product Suite and and help prepare for a deep dive discussions on specific topics with Product/Technical teams
- Quarterback responses to RFI/RFPs to ensure quick turnaround
- Provide feedback from the market on Five Sigma’s competitive standing and articulate steps to mitigate product gaps etc
- Deep knowledge of Core Insurance (Auto/Home/General Liability/Workers Comp)
- Assess opportunities and determine how best to align our CMS solutions by teaching the prospects how to leverage our CMS to solve real business problems
- Customer focused, possess strong presentation skills, build and maintain strong working relationship and be a team player
- Needs to be hands-on with ability to quickly learn Five Sigma CMS tool applying prior working experience of similar tools
- Experience of translating client needs in demo scripts specifically for procurement or analyst driven evaluations
- Experience of managing POCs establishing criteria for POC success