Senior Product Designer
About The Position
Senior Product Designer Job Description
Five Sigma is reinventing the way insurance claims are being handled. We are insurance and tech veterans that believe that efficiency is the name of the game. We build the most advanced data-oriented claims platform in the industry, allowing insurance companies to provide their customers the trust and experience they deserve.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Product Designer to join our growing team who will take full responsibility for our product experience and lead the design process from research to production.
This is a one-in-a-million opportunity to join our company headed for huge success.
If you want to make an impact, if you’re not afraid of solving complex challenges, if you’re passionate about user research, data, and design - this is the job for you!
- Conduct a full cycle from user research through ideation, wireframes, visual design, prototype, user testing, and feedback evaluation to actual delivery and QA.
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex, large-scale design and user experience problems.
- Help shape and drive the vision and strategy for our product.
- Work closely with our Product, R&D and Sales experts to produce pixel-perfect, user-centered, and data-driven designs.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and best design practices.
- +5 years of experience as a UX/UI designer, working mainly for B2B SaaS companies.
- Visual communication degree or relevant field.
- Deep understanding of design principles and user experience.
- High level of efficiency designing in Figma, including prototyping.
- Innovative problem-solver - passion for transforming complex problems into simple and intuitive user experiences.
- Highly independent team player. That means you are an amazing team player but don't need anyone to hold your hand.
- Great personality and social skills, self-starter, organized and self-directed.
- Fluent English
- Experience building Design Systems
- Understanding Design Thinking process and experience in facilitating workshops
- Understanding of the Design Sprint process and experience in facilitating workshops
- Deep understanding of User Research methods.
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS (writing is not part of the job)
Important note: Your CV must include a link to your Portfolio