About The Position
Five Sigma is reinventing the way insurance claims are being handled. We are insurance and tech veterans that believe that efficiency is the name of the game. We build the most advanced data-oriented claims platform in the industry, allowing insurance companies to provide their customers the trust and experience they deserve.
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate and talented Full Stack developer with passion to deliver a huge impact on our users day to day.This is a unique opportunity to join our fast growing R&D team where every person has a key influence on the product.
- Assist and work along side business clients to insure full and correct usage and development of the system
- Develop data-oriented software to disrupt and automate the claims handling experience.
- Work closely with product and operations teams.
- Join the tech core-team and be responsible for solution design, architecture and implementation.
- Keep up to date and leverage the newest technologies to deliver maximal value to users.
- Work in a dynamic environment with CI/CD approach.
- Keep up to date and leverage the newest technologies to deliver maximal value to our customers.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing and leveraging integration tools Integration, Reports and analytics , Data Migrations
- At least 4 Years of customer oriented services development
- Great analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Passionate about constantly balancing between code quality, fast delivery and business value.
- Great customer facing skills and ability lead a customer call and meetings.
- Willingness to travel across the globe and work with our customers and partners on site.
- Ability to train partners on Newley released technology solutions
- Native English speaker
- Experience with Python/Flask.
- Experience with React/Angular/Vue.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases