Customer Support Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for experienced Support Engineers with a passion for customer success. The Customer Support Engineers will be responsible for managing and troubleshooting challenging issues for Five Sigma customers.
This is a customer-facing role that requires not just technical and product knowledge but also communication skills to help our customers resolve their issues. As a Support Engineer, you will have an opportunity to learn new technology and the potential to expand the role as the team grows. You will be empowered to learn about our product from the ground up and how we can better serve our customers
Job Type: Full-time
Main Work time: CDT
● Provide best-in-class service to our customers and ensure customer success.
● Perform in-depth troubleshooting and handle end-to-end the most complex client inquiries via our main support channels.
● collaborate with internal teams such as Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to resolve customer issues and improve Work closely with business, product, and engineering teams to ensure high quality communication and efficient issue resolution.
● Reference technical documentation and aid in building internal and external documentation
● Ability to prioritize and manage several open issues
● Become our main product expert and assist internal teams.
● 2+ years of experience as a Support Engineer or similar role in a SaaS company
● Tech-savvy - technically adaptive, ability to learn new solutions, features, and functionalities
● Excellent problem-solving skills and multitasking abilities
● Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
● Commitment and strong drive to provide delightful customer experiences and the tenacity to drive issues to resolution.
● Ability to provide step-by-step instructions to customers, both verbally and written
● Thrives under pressure and can manage time efficiently.
● Great interpersonal and communication skills, with high proficiency in English
Nice To Have (but not a requirement)
● Bachelor's degree in computer science
● SQL knowledge
● Experience with Postman
● Experience working with a ticketing platform (Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.)
● Ability to read and understand code (Any scripting language)