Sales Development Representative (SDR)
About The Position
Five Sigma is building a new SDR team and we are looking for our first hire!
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be using Sales Strategy, strong prospecting skills and process to help grow a pipeline that leads to revenue.
This is a pivotal role that has a significant impact on Five Sigma’s growth trajectory.
In this role you will
- Leverage sales skills via phone, email and social media in an effort to create interest in Five Sigma and schedule calls for the sales reps
- Identify target personas to target and prospect, using LinkedIn and other sales tools
- Run qualification calls to ensure a good fit with Five Sigma Go-To-Market
- Pitch and articulate Five Sigma’s value proposition to potential buyers
- Manage inbound leads coming from marketing campaigns
- Consistently meet and exceed your SDR quota
We are looking for
- 1-2 years of SDR experience at a SaaS company - a must
- Location: East Coast
- Experienced working with CRM and sales prospecting tools such as Outreach/Sales Loft and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- A proven track for prospecting new business from initial outreach to discovery and qualification
- A process driven individual who can organize and prioritize their prospect list
- Someone who would not get a “no” for an answer!
- Aggressive and “go getter”
- Impressive verbal and writing skills
- A team player and a self starter
- Work - remotely