Case Study: Bringing Auto Insurance Claims Processing In-House
When INSHUR wanted to bring its claims processing in-house, the commercial auto insurance company chose Five Sigma—twice. Our latest case study shows why.
By the time INSHUR UK started working with us at Five Sigma, its team was more familiar with our technology and our team than most new customers are.
In fact, one of the key reasons that INSHUR UK recently started using our claims management solution platform (CMS) to start processing claims in-house was that its team had seen how smoothly and successfully our technology was already serving INSHUR in the U.S.
But while that familiarity made INSHUR UK’s story a little different from those of most of our new customers, the core benefits that INSHUR enjoys—first in the U.S., and now in the U.K. as well—are the same benefits that we offer to all our customers.
With those benefits in mind, we have just published a case study about INSHUR’s journey with Five Sigma.
You can download it now to learn about INSHUR’s reasons for choosing to work with Five Sigma, as well as its employees’ experience working with our team. The case study also explores the ways we adapted our technology in light of the differences between the requirements of the U.S. and U.K. markets.
Partnering With Five Sigma Again
INSHUR is an innovative commercial auto insurance provider, offering insurance specifically for the gig economy. Understanding that that economy has created new opportunities for drivers (from rideshare services to food deliveries and more), INSHUR is focused on offering them a simple, secure, and user-friendly way to search for, buy, and manage insurance policies. With a fully digital approach to insurance, INSHUR uses its website and mobile app to deliver a paperless insurance experience.
After initially providing insurance to Uber drivers in New York, INSHUR expanded to start serving customers in the U.K. and the Netherlands. Along the way, the company also decided to stop outsourcing its claims management processing and instead use a digital solution to handle claims in-house.
Given INSHUR’s focus on using technology to offer a superior customer experience, it was important to the company to choose a claims management solution that is intuitive, reliable, and secure—both for claims adjusters and for INSHUR’s own customers. So, when INSHUR’s teams in both the U.S. and the U.K. decided to use Five Sigma’s intelligent SaaS claims solution, our data-driven technology was a major reason for their decision.
But it was far from the only reason.
Learning from INSHUR’s Experience
What were the most important factors in INSHUR’s decisions to work with Five Sigma in both the U.S. and the U.K.? How does our technology empower INSHUR to achieve its goals? And what can you learn from the auto insurance provider’s journey with Five Sigma?
Check out our latest case study to discover:
- How Five Sigma’s CMS offers a simple and intuitive user experience to INSHUR’s customers.
- How our data-powered technology offers INSHUR’s claims adjusters an efficient approach to managing claims, with easy access to all the information they need.
- The key aspects of Five Sigma’s company culture that encouraged INSHUR to start working with us.
- How INSHUR’s experience working with Five Sigma in the U.S. influenced INSHUR UK’s decision to do the same.
- How the scalability of our technology influenced Five Sigma’s decisions to work with us in both countries.
- How our integrations with third-party APIs offer useful benefits to INSHUR, including the ability to automatically check a claim against the National SIRA database (the U.K.’s leading database for detecting financial crimes including fraud).
What can you learn from INSHUR’s journey with Five Sigma? For a closer look and to hear from INSHUR’s key decision-makers who chose to start using our CMS, check out the full case study.